Are you a parent looking for an alternative, individualized, unique, creativity-and-play-based education for your child? Is it your heart’s desire to homeschool, but you are a working parent or circumstances may prevent you from taking the leap? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, our full-time program may be right for your family.
- Students will learn age and grade level appropriate concepts through cross-curricular project-and-play-based learning infused with creativity.
- Teachers will meet with parents every 6-9 weeks to communicate progress, review portfolios, and collaborate on planning individualized instruction. Being that students are considered homeschooled, their academic plans are decided on by the team of teacher + family.
- For more information on our learning approach, visit wonderhere.com/learning-approach/.
- Program option #1: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am – 3 pm. $400 a month (+ a $300 registration fee to cover the cost of materials for the year).
- Program option #2: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 3 pm. $500 a month (+ a $350 registration fee to cover the cost of materials for the year).