Learning that is play-based, project-driven, and personalized.
Not only is it possible…. at WonderHere, it is the standard.
What is The WonderHere Academy?
- Our full-time program, also known as The WonderHere Academy, is designed for children who are curious, cooperative, and would thrive in a structured, play-based environment.
- Each class utilizes our originally-designed WonderHere Curriculum, based off the Finnish National Core Curriculum.
- K-5th Academy classes meet Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM, with the option to add Friday arts enrichment classes 8:30 – 3:00 PM.
- The Minis class meets Tuesday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM.
- The WonderHere Academy includes the following classes:
- Minis (generally pre-school aged children ages 4 and 5)
- Primary (generally grades K-1)
- Post-Primary (generally grades 2-3)
- Comprehensive (generally grades 4-5)
- Leadership Cohort (generally grades 6-8)
What is the cost for The WonderHere Academy?
- 3 Day Minis Program (Tuesday – Thursday) – Annual Tuition of $3,250 & Annual Registration Fee of $175.
- The 4-Day Program (Monday – Thursday) – Annual Tuition of $5,250 & Annual Registration Fee of $300.
- The 5-Day Program (Monday – Friday) – Annual Tuition of $6,250 & Annual Registration Fee of $350.
- Tuition is broken up into 10 monthly payments throughout the course of the school year.
- The registration fee covers the cost of materials for the school year, therefore there is no supply list the family is responsible for.
- Complete our New Student Application below.
- Upon submission of application, we will contact you to schedule a trial day for your child, as well as a family interview
- Space is very limited and student selection will be carefully decided based on the child’s ability to learn kindly and collaboratively with their peers, as well as have a strong work ethic and desire to progress in their abilities.
- Upon acceptance, an annual registration fee is required to be paid in full to officially secure your child’s spot.