Family-Style Curriculum: Series 1
Embrace the beautiful journey of learning through our Family-Style Curriculum: Series 1. Take a trip around the world, learning about GEOGRAPHY and cultures. Explore EARTH & SPACE, traversing the earth underneath our feet and the stars and planets above our heads. Observe ENERGY in motion. Get an authentic look into the history and lives of NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Dive into HUMAN ANATOMY, understanding our bodies’ systems and functions.
This full homeschool curriculum comes with FIVE 6-week long thematic learning units, EACH including:
An Instructor Guide for the parent containing:
- A full materials list broken up by week
- Weekly Literature
- Weekly Nature Journaling activity
- Weekly Composer Study
- Weekly Invitations to Play
- Weekly Invitations to Create
- Weekly reading language arts Mini Lessons
- Weekly guidance with Project-Based Learning
- Unit-wide Empathy Experience Ideas
THREE leveled Student Workbooks for ALL of your reading language arts instruction, including:
- Weekly Grammar Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Mentor Sentence activities
- Weekly Vocabulary Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Comprehension Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Writing Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Nature Journaling and Composer Study pages
- Project time recording sheets
- End-of-unit reflection pages and coloring sheets
THREE leveled Appendices full of interactive learning games like:
- Text Features UNO
- Letter Sounds Clip Cards
- Anatomy Playdough Mats
- Theme Board Game
- Simile & Metaphor JENGA
- U.S. Map BINGO
- Paper Airplane Prepositions
- and TRULY over 100 more!
THREE leveled Math Projects connecting math to real world learning, like:
- World Travelers Math Project
- Out of this World Math Project
- Native American History STEM Math Project
- and more!
Monthly emails with freebies.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
PRINTED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY PRINTING COMPANY.