With this FULL program, you have the opportunity to homeschool your children through the same themes and concepts… together.
This full homeschool curriculum comes with FIVE 6-week long thematic learning units, EACH including:
An Instructor Guide for the parent containing:
- A full materials list broken up by week
- Weekly Literature
- Weekly Nature Journaling activity
- Weekly Composer Study
- Weekly Invitations to Play
- Weekly Invitations to Create
- Weekly reading language arts Mini Lessons
- Weekly guidance with Project-Based Learning
- Unit-wide Empathy Experience Ideas
THREE leveled Student Workbooks for ALL of your reading language arts instruction, including:
- Weekly Grammar Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Mentor Sentence activities
- Weekly Vocabulary Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Comprehension Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Writing Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Nature Journaling and Composer Study pages
- Project time recording sheets
- End-of-unit reflection pages and coloring sheets
THREE leveled Appendices full of interactive learning games like:
- Text Features UNO
- Letter Sounds Clip Cards
- Anatomy Playdough Mats
- Theme Board Game
- Simile & Metaphor JENGA
- U.S. Map BINGO
- Paper Airplane Prepositions
- and TRULY over 100 more!
THREE leveled Math Projects connecting math to real world learning.
A Project-Based Learning Digital Presentation with interactive media to teach your child about each thematic topic.
Access to our EXCLUSIVE online homeschool community.
Monthly emails with freebies.
So why “Family Style”? Because we are better together.
These themes are not sequential or restricted to specific grades, and the units are intentional and careful differentiated to meet the specific needs of each child in their personal development and academic pace to carry your learning journey Kindergarten – 5th grade. 5 units x 6 weeks each + 1 week of rest after each unit = 35 full, fun, and family-centered weeks of learning! That’s a complete school year.
Hear more about our curriculum from our founders!
We’ve also got the future in mind.
Check out the the curriculum we’ll be releasing in 2020 and 2021!