Family-Style Curriculum includes:
An Instructor Guide for the parent containing:
- A full materials list broken up by week
- Weekly Literature
- Weekly Nature Journaling activity
- Weekly Composer Study
- Weekly Invitations to Play
- Weekly Invitations to Create
- Weekly reading language arts Mini Lessons
- Weekly guidance with Project-Based Learning
- Unit-wide Empathy Experience Ideas
THREE leveled Student Workbooksfor ALL of your reading language arts instruction, including:
- Weekly Grammar Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Mentor Sentence activities
- Weekly Vocabulary Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Comprehension Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Weekly Writing Mini Lessons and practice pages
- Nature Journaling and Composer Study pages
- Project time recording sheets
- End-of-unit reflection pages and coloring sheets
THREE leveled Appendices full of interactive learning games like:
- Text Features UNO
- Letter Sounds Clip Cards
- Anatomy Playdough Mats
- Theme Board Game
- Simile & Metaphor JENGA
- U.S. Map BINGO
- Paper Airplane Prepositions
- and TRULY over 100 more!
THREE leveled Math Projectsconnecting math to real world learning.
A Project-Based Learning Digital Presentation with interactive media to teach your child about each thematic topic.
Access to our EXCLUSIVE online homeschool community.
Monthly emails with freebies.