Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I Have, Who Has Idioms
1. Shuffle the cards and split them evenly with each player.
2. The first player begins by reading the Who Has portion of their card. This is the idiom. For example, they would read: Who Has “on top of the world”?
3. The player who has the meaning of that idiom will respond by saying: I Have “feeling great”, Who Has _____?
4. Once you have used a card, place it upside down. This way you can focus on the cards you need to still match.
5. If someone is struggling to answer, other players may share out loud what a possible answer could be.
6. Go through all the cards to complete the game.