Outer Space · Ages 5-12
Astronauts In Training
Each week your student will be given a question that we will discuss and do activities to explore the question further.
Wk 1: Why are their craters in the moon?
· We will be making imprinted moons
Wk 2: What is a constellation?
· We will be creating constellations!
Wk 3: What does the Mars Rover do?
· We will be making Mars Soil and creating an edible Rover display.
Wk 4: What does space sound like?
· We will be creating galaxy globes
Instructor: Ms. Nicolette
Time & Dates:
- Friday, February 7th at 9:00-10:30 AM
- Friday, February 14th at 9:00-10:30 AM
- Friday, February 21st at 9:00-10:30 AM
- Friday, February 28th at 9:00-10:30 AM
In the note section at check out please add your child’s name and age.
6 in stock