Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Solar System Math Project
Sharpen your math knowledge and skills with this fun, hands-on Solar System Math Project!
Did you know that planets are different sizes? Or that planets have different amounts of moons? Do you know how days and years are measured? Or how old you would be if you lived on another planet? This thematic math project can help you figure out all of those things and more!
This math project is leveled into the following groupings: Primary (K-1st grade), Post-Primary (2nd-3rd grade), Comprehensive (4th-5th) and will help your child practice the following skills:
- Focus on asking and answering questions
- Compare, classify, and organize information through observations and measurements
- Basic addition and subtraction
- Develop a concept of numeracy through play
- Follow simple step-by-step directions
- Sequence and order numbers
- Practice multiplication and division with natural numbers
- Understand the connection between multiplication and division
- Get to know the concept of the unknown
- Practice of basic arithmetic operations with decimal numbers.
- Rounding up of figures