Spring Workshops 2023
Welcome to WonderHere Workshops! Our Workshops often have a “camp” feel to them, with lots of high energy activities, free play, arts and crafts, science experiments, team competitions, and more! Great for families who homeschool and do traditional schooling alike!
Join us for this year’s Spring Workshop, themed “Wet N’ Wild”! Join us for art, recipes, experiments, games, activities, and LOTS of time in nature to keep your children playfully busy all week long! Your child will enjoy a full fun water-themed week with art activities like watercoloring, games like sponge darts and water balloon baseball, experiments like walking water, STEM activities like an ice boat race, and lots more!
Come for the whole week or certain days. Click below to learn more and register!
Sample* Daily Schedule
- 8:00-8:30 AM Drop-Off Window / Morning Free Play & Farm Chores
- 8:30-9:00 AM Morning Meeting & Minute to Win It Games
- 9:00-10:30 AM Morning Workshop Rotation (Cooking, Crafts, Board Games, YOGA)
- 10:30-11:00 AM Snack & Free Play
- 11:00-12:00 PM Team Competitions & Group Games
- 12:00-1:00 PM Lunch & Free Play (Indoor & Outdoor)
- 1:00-2:30 PM Afternoon Workshop Rotation (STEM & Science Experiments, Coding & Robotics)
- 2:30-3:00 PM End of Day Camp Round Up / Team Point Tally / Pick-Up Window
*This schedule is subject to change.
Camps are designed for elementary-aged children.
A lunch, snack, and refillable water bottle daily.
- Full Week BUNDLE: $239 (Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 3 PM)
- Per Day Cost: $75 per day
We do NOT issue refunds for Camps or Workshops, however we can give you a credit for future WonderHere camps or programs.