Days until SUMMER CAMPS 2019!
Want to be a Junior Camp Counselor?
Our summer camps are back and better than ever!
Enjoy what you LOVE about WonderHere Summer Camps, EVERY WEEK!
Here’s some of what you can look forward to…
Earn points each week with your camp teams, sorted at the beginning of each week!
Science experiments, cooking, crafts, book clubs, obstacle courses, photography, creative writing, coding & robotics, STEM & Engineering. No more having to get on the waitlist for these specialties… our campers will be enjoying these every week!
What’s Included in a Week
Each week children will experience hands-on fun, new skills, exposure to new hobbies, in-studio field trips (entertainment brought to you), weekly movie day, daily dress up, end of the week assembly and showcase!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:45-8:30 AM Drop-Off Window / Morning Free Play
- 8:30-9:00 AM Morning Meeting & Minute to Win It Games
- 9:00-10:30 AM Morning Workshop Rotation (Cooking, Crafts, Board Games, YOGA)
- 10:30-11:00 AM Snack & Free Play
- 11:00-12:00 PM Team Competitions & Group Games
- 12:00-1:00 PM Lunch & Free Play (Indoor & Outdoor)
- 1:00-2:30 PM Afternoon Workshop Rotation (STEM & Science Experiments, Coding & Robotics)
- 2:30-3:00 PM End of Day Camp Round Up / Team Point Tally
- 3:00-4:00 PM Pick-Up Window / Weekly Choice Clubs (Theatre, Book Club, Creative Writing, Gardening)
Camps are designed for elementary-aged children.
- Full Week: $135 a week (M – F, 8 AM – 4 PM)
- Day Pass: $45 a day
- Summer of Wonder Bundle: Early Bird Special! Through the month of January, purchase the whole summer upfront & receive 1 camp week FREE.
- Sibling Discount: Full price for the first child, 10% for every additional child (must be used the same week, discounts cannot be combined). This discount is automatically applied to your cart when you purchase two or more of one specific camp.
Sign up for camps below & scroll to the bottom of this page for our Camp Policies.
Summer Camp Policies
Once you’ve signed up for the camps of your choice, you will be sent our Camper Informational Form to submit information about your child, including name, age, approved pick up adults, allergies and medical info, etc.
What To Bring
Please have your child bring a lunch, snack, and water bottle each day for camp.
It is our goal to provide the safest possible environment for your child. Our doors remain locked from the outside all day. Please make sure that anyone who picks up your child is on the approved pick up list (on the Camper Informational Form) and brings ID that matches the name given.
Summer of Wonder Bundle and sibling discounts cannot be combined.
A refund can be issued if we are notified no less than 72 hours before the beginning of the camp your wanting refunded (i.e. no later than 8AM the Friday before that week of camp).