Camps & Workshops
Join Our Summer Camp Waiting List!
Our summer camps are back and better than ever!
Here’s some of what you can look forward to EVERY WEEK!
But first, please know your child’s health and safety is our #1 priority,
so here are our new Illness Protocols in place due to COVID-19:
- Children will be screened through a temperature reading before entering the building
- All spaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Staff members and campers will wash hands often throughout the day
- If your child shows signs of sickness such as: fever, lethargy/grogginess, dry cough, vomiting, etc, your child will be required to immediately be sent home and seen by a doctor. We will require a doctor’s note for the child to return to camp. Any child demonstrating signs of illness will be isolated until the parent/guardian arrives to pick up the child.
Now for the fun stuff!…
Earn points each week with your camp teams, sorted at the beginning of each week!
Science experiments, cooking, crafts, book clubs, obstacle courses, photography, creative writing, coding & robotics, STEM & Engineering. No more having to get on the waitlist for these specialties… our campers will be enjoying these every week!
What’s Included in a Week
Each week children will experience hands-on fun, new skills, exposure to new hobbies, in-studio field trips (entertainment brought to you), weekly movie day, daily dress up, end of the week assembly and showcase!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:45-8:30 AM Drop-Off Window / Morning Free Play
- 8:30-9:00 AM Morning Meeting & Minute to Win It Games
- 9:00-10:30 AM Morning Workshop Rotation (Cooking, Crafts, Board Games, YOGA)
- 10:30-11:00 AM Snack & Free Play
- 11:00-12:00 PM Team Competitions & Group Games
- 12:00-1:00 PM Lunch & Free Play (Indoor & Outdoor)
- 1:00-2:30 PM Afternoon Workshop Rotation (STEM & Science Experiments, Coding & Robotics)
- 2:30-3:00 PM End of Day Camp Round Up / Team Point Tally
- 3:00-4:00 PM Pick-Up Window / Weekly Choice Clubs (Theatre, Book Club, Creative Writing, Gardening)
Camps are designed for elementary-aged children.
- Full Week: $139 a week (M – F, 8 AM – 4 PM)
- Day Pass: $45 a day
- Summer of Wonder Bundle: Early Bird Special! Through the month of January, purchase the whole summer upfront & receive 1 camp week FREE.
- Sibling Discount: Full price for the first child, 10% for every additional child (must be used the same week, discounts cannot be combined)