Our summer camps are back and better than ever!
Here’s some of what you can look forward to EVERY WEEK…
Earn points each week with your camp teams, sorted at the beginning of each week!
Science experiments, cooking, crafts, book clubs, obstacle courses, photography, creative writing, coding & robotics, STEM & Engineering. No more having to get on the waitlist for these specialties… our campers will be enjoying these every week!
What’s Included in a Week
Each week children will experience hands-on fun, new skills, exposure to new hobbies, in-studio field trips (entertainment brought to you), weekly movie day, daily dress up, end of the week assembly and showcase!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:45-8:30 AM Drop-Off Window / Morning Free Play
- 8:30-9:00 AM Morning Meeting & Minute to Win It Games
- 9:00-10:30 AM Morning Workshop Rotation (Cooking, Crafts, Board Games, YOGA)
- 10:30-11:00 AM Snack & Free Play
- 11:00-12:00 PM Team Competitions & Group Games
- 12:00-1:00 PM Lunch & Free Play (Indoor & Outdoor)
- 1:00-2:30 PM Afternoon Workshop Rotation (STEM & Science Experiments, Coding & Robotics)
- 2:30-3:00 PM End of Day Camp Round Up / Team Point Tally
- 3:00-4:00 PM Pick-Up Window / Weekly Choice Clubs (Theatre, Book Club, Creative Writing, Gardening)
Camps are designed for elementary-aged children.
- Full Week: $139 a week (M – F, 8 AM – 4 PM)
- Day Pass: $45 a day
- Summer of Wonder Bundle: Early Bird Special! Through the month of January, purchase the whole summer upfront & receive 1 camp week FREE.
- Sibling Discount: Full price for the first child, 10% for every additional child (must be used the same week, discounts cannot be combined)
Sign up for camps below!
W O R K S H O P S
Join us for this year’s Spring Break Workshop, themed “Ice Cream Shop & Soda POP”! We’re talkin’ science, art, bubbly sweet recipes and activities to keep your kiddos playfully busy all week long! Your child will enjoy a full fun week of puffy paint ice cream, catch the ice cream scoops, “Ice Cream Shop” dramatic play, chalk ice art, ice cream making experiment, mini ice cream sandwiches, soda pop experiments, and more!